I was in charge of our Ward's Easter Egg Hunt. I had to fill about 450 eggs (which ended up not being enough). The kids had a great time though and got way too much candy.
Norah looking for eggs.
Owen helped hide all of the eggs so he knew where to look.
Cute little Norah and her basket of eggs.
Owen checking out his loot.
Coloring Easter Eggs.
Easter Morning. Norah got some Tag books, a new dress, a new toothbrush, and a church magnet book. And LOTS of candy. I don't think she ate anything but candy for 3 days straight.
Finding the eggs from the Easter Bunny.
Owen was actually really good about letting Norah get some eggs too. He got a new church outfit, a game, a toothbrush that he hates and won't use anymore, chalk, and a Book of Mormon coloring book.
Our cute fam on Easter Morning.
The Easter Outfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment