Monday, June 6, 2011

Pre-K Graduation

Owen had his Pre-K Graduation on May 7.  He was so excited.  He loved Pre-K and his teacher Mrs. Tanya.  He is going to miss all of his friends he made, especially Jose and Diego.
Owen walking up the aisle to the graduation song.  Underneath their gowns they had to dress up like what they wanted to be when they grew up. 
Owen was one of the biggest in his class so he had to sit in the back row. 
Owen's class singing their songs. 
Owen telling what he wanted to be when he grew up.  "When I grow up I want to be a foot doctor.  A foot doctor fixes feet."  People were really impressed with him.  Most kids wanted to be a princess, swimmer, transformer... one wanted to be a security guard. 
Owen and Norah before graduation.  Owen practiced his line in front of Norah and she started joing in.  She would say, "When I grow up I want to be a mom.  Mom's drive cars. 
Owen and his two best buddies.  Jose and Diego

Owen starts Kindergarten on July 27th.  He is really excited to go.  He knows how to read now and it really ready to go (and so is his mother).  We love you Owen and are so proud of you and the good kid that you are.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love that Norah wants to be a mom... and drive a car! So cute!

LeChem Fam said...

Wow what a graduation! Cap and gown and everything! I am sure daddy is very proud of his mini Dr.