We had an ultra sound on Monday to find out how this little kid is growing
She was curled up in a little ball smushed up against me so the pictures didn't turn out great but here she is.
Profile Picture
This is the best 4D one we got and she is pretty smushed.
It's a girl
The foot.
Norah was really excited to have a baby sister but Owen not so much. He wanted to name it Optimus Prime if it was a boy and so he is disappointed about that. We didn't really care what we had because we already have one of each. We are excited for this little girl to come in December.
5 comments:
Congratulations! We didn't even know that you guys were expecting. Your kids are getting so big. Hope all is well.
congratulations, you guys! That is so awesome!
Congratulations! I am sure daddy loved the foot picture! We hope you guys are doing good!
So exciting that we are going to have little girls so close together (I'm due Dec. 6th). When are you due? We need to catch up. I miss you.
Congrats! I like Owen's name for the baby, Landon would have thought the same thing. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment