Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Soccer Mom

A car ran a stop sign and I hit them.  Luckily all of the kids were at home with Brandon and nobody was hurt.  It was there fault and they had insurance so things kind of worked out for the best.  Every time I got all 3 kids into my car I would think, "I need a mini-van" and so it was sort of a blessing.
This picture doesn't do it justice.  The whole front was pretty banged up.  They ended up totaling it and gave us close to $6000 which we thought was great.  We had considered selling it previously and had hoped we could get $3000 out of it. 
The new ride.  I really am a soccer mom now and I LOVE it! 
The doors open with a push of a button, it has bucket seats in the middle row, and the seats fold into the ground. 
2006 Chrysler Town and Country.  We got a killer deal and it only had 52,000 miles on it.  I love it and love getting the kids in and out of it

No comments: