Miss Nelly was born December 15th at 12:09. She weighed 8lbs 1 oz, right in the middle of Owen and Norah. She was 19 inches long, also right in between the other two. She looks a lot like Owen when he was a baby.
First picture of Mom and Nelly
Pirate Nelly. She always has one eye open and one closed. She also occasionally forgets to close her eyes when she is sleeping.
Dad and Nelly in the recovery room.
Owen holding his baby sister. He was very reluctant to hold her at the hospital but now that we are home he loves holding her. He held her the other day for almost an hour while she was sleeping. She is a pretty spoiled little girl. Anytime she makes a noise Owen is over trying to make her happy, sticking her pacifier in her mouth.
Norah and Nelly. Norah loves this little girl and has to be told several times a day to get out of Nelly's face and give her some space. Norah thinks she is the mom and takes really good care of Nelly until she is done and then she just stops.
Nelly's first day at home at 4 days old. Norah picked this outfit out at the store for Nelly to come home in. Norah was so excited that it had ballet shoes on it and I am sure Nelly loved it as well.
Look at those cheeks. They get bigger...
Sleeping on dad.
Nelly has been a great baby. She cries a little more than the other two did but her belly hurts her a lot which is why she cries. She loves both of the kids, especially Owen. It is fun to have a baby in the house again. We love her a lot and are so glad she is finally here.







7 comments:
Yay! I can't wait to meet my newest neice! I love her already!
I left a comment yesterday but it is gone now! Weird!
I love Nelly already! Can't wait to kiss her cheeks!
checking...
to see if I can comment.
testing...
testing
testing...
testing...
Post a Comment