Thursday, March 1, 2012

Christmas Eve

Yes, I realize it is March... Oh well.
We had a great Christmas Eve.  We had Grandma and Grandpa Mac and Uncle Shay here visiting.  It was great to have some family here for Christmas, and to help with Nelly.  
The Feast!  We ended up doing ham, potatoes, and rolls for Christmas Eve dinner. (I figured it would be the easiest and we would have leftovers so we wouldn't have to cook for a couple of days.)  It was delicious. 
The kids opening their Christmas Present.   
The Jammies.  Shay was being a proxy for Nelly.  Thanks! 
Our cute little family in our Christmas jammies. 
The girls.  Norah was so excited to have matching jams with Nelly.  She still wants Nelly to wear her snowman ones when she puts hers on. 
The boys.
The kiddos.  Love them.

After the kids went to bed we watched Brandon's favorite Christmas Eve movie that I surprised him with-Scrooge.  His family watches it every year.  I have been a part of at least 4 Christmas's at the Wilde home and this year was the first time I have seen the whole movie. Yep, I stayed awake.

No comments: